Robot Technology Labs Of Chicago (Still Being Made)

“Same software, but different case… and that’s why we’re so successful at this business” Lawrence said while about to sit down into his comfy chair looking into the polluted air. “Ahhh, Freedom, Nonetheless we do still do have that “robot” in the cellar… get him in for interrogation! NOW!”. The robot walked in cuffed with steel chains and rust. “WHAT IS YOUR PURPOSE!, WHY ARE YOU HERE! ANSWERS! NOW!” Lawrence shouted so loud he nearly lost the end of his voice. The robot opened his mouth and began to talk: “I was sent by my master to get repaired before he died, I never meant to scare you in anyway, because this is a robot lab: and you’re creating robots, I assumed”– “NO! We haven’t even gotten that far!” he rudely interrupted. “Yet…”. “I never meant to kill your man… He was threatening to kill me and held a gun out”– “JUST TAKE HIM BACK TO THE CELLAR”– “I never meant to k–” he was shut down. Lawrence sat up in his chair giving away a few tears but kept doing what he was meant to be. Lawrence walked down the dark alley which in his words was a ‘shortcut’ but at midnight it’s a bloodshed. You see, people at night normally would walk down the “long” way to avoid being mugged or kidnapped but a man like Lawrence has no patience, it’s either you do it or you don’t and that talk got him nowhere at all. But that is why he changed his ways for interviews and inspections and just leaves the behavior after all of that. This time after many years of this street, a man approached out of the darkness and led out with a knife, but this was no ordinary man, his arms were too skinny, his head was too out-of-shape and metal scrapped the concrete with a loud screeching noise which was neither pleasant to either one of them. “Hey!” cried the “man”, “Free the prisoner or taste the blade of this knife stuck up your throat!” Lawrence was fearing this was the last day on the cruel face of the earth. “You want the prisoner?” Lawrence managed to just be heroic for five seconds. The man yelled at Lawrence “What are you deaf?! I said release the robot!” the robot put emphasis on “robot” so Lawrence was sure to hear it. “Ok, Ok, please don’t stab me!!!” “Give him to me at five ‘o clock, afternoon, tomorrow” the robot disappeared leaving scraps of metal left in the places he dragged his foot. Lawrence was petrified, when he got to his house, he found out that he left his bag at the labs, but he didn’t want to be mugged even worse by the robot again, so he went round the “long” way to grab his bag. The walk itself took an hour and a half since he wasn’t really walking, more like being cautious and quiet, the fact of his tedious walking was really boring to even think of. He soon found his way into the building, the hallways were so quiet, so quiet that you could hear a pin drop from a kilometer away down the building. When he got up to his desk to grab his bag he heard the sound of glass being smashed by something hard, Lawrence thought he had been through enough trouble for one day, he got up quietly and called 9-1-1. “Hello! How can we help you today– Someone has broken into the “Robot Labs”! “Ok, Ok, Ok, We will get the police there straight away!” The phone hung up on him and all Lawrence could do was wait. About quarter of an hour passed, and he heard the sirens outside: The Police. He had tried hand gestures to get them to know where he was. But he was up on the 57th floor of the building. “DAMN IT!” Lawrence yelled forgetting about the person who broke in. “Oh God… ” he heard footsteps coming up to him, the more footsteps, the more his heart rate went up, even if the person wasn’t going to kill him he was sure to suffer a heart attack. three more steps approached. “Lawrence?” “The police officer came through the door holding a gun to alert the culprit. “Where did you last see the suspect?” “See him! See him! You expected me to look at this person?!” “Ye…..s” he said very long and kind of sounding sarcastic even though it wasn’t. “”Are you telling me that… I brought six SWAT armies for NOTHING!” “Maybe? I don’t know, how do you expect me to look at a villain who could potentially trying to kill me, I mean I was mugged two hours ago”. “Could you describe him or her–” “Him! He was a rusted once-silver robot he’s now an orange colour, I guess”. “Hmm…. Maybe I’ve seen him, Is his name ‘Viktor Clost’?” “How should I know, He didn’t tell me his name, I mean all he did was drag his foot on the concrete