(Fake) Diary Entries

The Diary of Archibald Tucker

3 December 1889

I was wondering why I found myself in this deserted forest, without clue I have decided to look around for whatever I may find. But there are strange noises around me, I feel very unsafe, even writing this diary. For whatever reason there are no people, no animals and no food left but I’m sure to find out.

Archibald Tucker

4 December 1889

There are animals or creatures or just something living out there. I began to walk back to base after having a four hour tramp, I used my navigator to get back. It seems the creature has already found my camp, it has been torn and feasted from. All I have for food is fish bait and ten protein packs.

Archibald Tucker

5 December 1889

I can the calling again in the bushes beside me, I pulled my shotgun out… WHAT IS THAT! I ran so fast, I had never ran that fast before. I shot it and it fell down and what looked like it was healing itself. It looked strange, kinda like a giant scarab that was injured in the head and where I shot it. I stopped at camp and decided to leave and looked at the  it was ripped. I Couldn’t Leave…

Archibald Tucker